August 22, 2011

IM JUST WHO AM I , NOT YOU BITCHES !

OHMAYGOD ! What the sins that I have created to the bitches untill they say bad things bout me and HER . Please , IM not disturbing your life , but you did it to us . YOU were wrongs , you don't who am I , don't you judge me like that . I can be a good friends to you . I thought that YOU was OKAY . But IM wrong . FUCK . I hate you so much . YOU such a hypocrite person . YOU were just in FORM ONE , but YOU acting like YOU in FORM FIVE >.< . Don't think about YOURSELF , please , thinks OTHERS too . I know that YOU was PRETTY than ME , IM stain . Not like YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS . If I heard a bad things bout ME and HER , AGAIN . YOU will know the EFFECT on YOU and OTHER BITCHES like YOU . FUCKOFFANDDIE , I don't want to see YOUR face in front of ME . DIGUSTING -.- .

BAD PEOPLE TEACH ME TO BE MORE STRONGER IN FUTURE .

No comments:

Post a Comment