August 5, 2011

T R I A L :)

HOPE we can do the best in TRIAL PMR :)

07082011-11082011
This date will make a big changes in my life no , not my life , all PMR's candidate . All students hope to archive a good result for themselves to make thier family happy for the result . Me too . But , im scared , like my bf told me " buat tatau je bby" . HAHA . Mama says "Do ur best , im worry b'coz of u " . I answer her " OKAY" But my heart says "IMNOTOKAY ! " Huhh -.- . My class teacher keep pressure all of us . Haish ! Okok , BTW , just wanna wish all my friends , GOOD LUCK , DO THE BEST THT U CAN DO , DONT PRESSURE YOURSELF , MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD OF U , EVEN THIS IS NOT THE REAL PMR . OKAY ? IM SORRY IF I'VE DO WRONGS WITH ALL OF YOU , HOPE U ALL CAN FORGIVE ME , AND WISH ME LUCK TOO . 
K , BYE , ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment